My Dublin South client are looking to hire a Para Planner to join their growing business. Working very closely with Senior Management and the existing Client Advisors this role with give you a great amount of experience within the Wealth Management space and in particular Pensions, Wealth and Protection.
- Arranging and conducting appointments with new and existing clients
- Providing administration, paraplanning and sales support functions to advisors within the company.
- Ongoing management of CRM system and client file upkeep.
- Support marketing initiatives
- 2 years + experience working in a similar role
- QFA qualified
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.