The Role: Operations Team Lead – Italian Insurer
Location: Dublin City Centre
Company: Indigenous Life Insurance provider with a high net worth clientele made up of European customers.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to hire an Operations Team Lead to lead to build and develop the operations team, reporting directly to the Head Of Operations.
- Manage the duties of an operation team of 6+ to meet and exceed departmental
- Responsible for day to day operations.
- Responsible for the resolution of all escalated queries.
- Development and maintenance of Processes for all markets and all transactions.
- Represent Operations in internal committees.
- +5 Years’ experience in Operations of Life Insurance
- Fluent in English and Italian.
- Lean 6 Sigma certifications preferable.
- Demonstrable evidence of process definition and improvement.