Title – Operations Manager
Location – Dublin South Side & City Centre (flexible)
Salary – (DOE)
Company – Global Real Estate Investment Firm
Duration – Permanent
Global Real Estate Investment firm who have invested heavily in the PRS sector in Ireland. They now require an Operations Manager to join their rapidly expanding team at the early stages of developing a large in house property management function. The business is well established in Ireland and have a large portfolio of properties currently under construction or in planning stages.
Great opportunity for an Operations Manager to take the lead on developing a best in class on-site property management team and implementing/developing the strategic function of the firm. The PRS scheme is one of south Dublin’s most high profile sites The role will be a key hire for the business and offers fantastic career progression. This would be an ideal opportunity for an ambitious person who wants to be a part of their future growth plans and keen to help further build a successful platform.
- Assist with developing a best in class property management team and support function
- Manage renewals process and take action on upcoming vacancies
- Ensure that work orders are completed in a timely manner as per the clients policy
- Identify, report and action potential liability (ie. environmental/tenant/legal, etc)
- Develop and implement an action plan to increase the value of assets (aesthetics, logistics, etc.)
- Submit proposals for projects to be included in capital budget for the following year
- Assess and make recommendations to maximise rental income
- Experience in staff management and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership ability and customer services skills
- Experience reading legal and/or real estate documents would be an added advantage.
- PSRA license or eligibility to obtain
- Relevant property related degree or experience
- Highly self-motivated and performance orientated.
- Strong decisions making skills and business acumen
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Outstanding problem solving and organisation skills
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.