The Role: Operations Administrator – Italian Insurer
Location: Dublin City Centre
Company: Indigenous Life Insurance provider with a high net worth clientele made up of European customers – across asset managers, custodians, distributors etc.
Due to continued growth after a significant market purchase, they are looking to hire an Operations Administrator to manage the day to day activity across clients.
- Day to day activity of transaction and queries.
- Liaise with Asset Managers, Custodian Banks, Intermediaries and Group Agency to ensure client
expectations are met
- Preparing, reviewing, and approving business transactions (New Business, Top ups etc).
- Following set up procedures and where necessary, escalating cases for alternative handling.
- +2 Years’ experience in Operations of Financial Institutions, Brokerage or Life Insurance is
- Background from a Brokerage or non – retail insurance.
- Italian Advantage
- Experience with Asset Managers, Custodians or High Network Individual Clientele