Company: Leading Financial Services Group looking to add to their New Business Team.
The Role: Working with Leasing department , preparing files for the credit department/ Issuing of documents / Issuing payment to dealers/customers/ Customer Service.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Updating applications onto system where necessary.
- Prepare applications for the Credit department, calling ICB reports/CCR/ vision net reports/ Experian reports.
- Email completed documents to dealer’s/sales team in a timely manner to be signed by the customer in advance
- Check all incoming documentation, ensuring documents have been checked and within the SLA and prioritising pay out to dealers/intermediaries where required.
- Ensuring all underwriting conditions have been met prior to pay out (employment confirmed etc.).
- Contact customer where required before pay-out (security check to be complete due to advance over €25000 or to verify signatures)
- Contacting the dealer / customer / sales team advising them of any issues which may result in delay in pay out.
- Following up on all outstanding documentation prohibiting pay out (problem list will be sent out every morning to account managers)
- Experience in Financial Services sector, in particular, lending and leasing areas is essential.
- Desirable QFA but must be an approved Product Advisor (APA).
- Display strong administrative capabilities.
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills.
- Ability to communicate with dealers/customer/suppliers in a professional manner, answering customer service/ collection calls as required and being conscious of compliance at all times.