.NET Software Engineer
We have partnered with a rapidly growing global investment management company to recruit a .NET Software Engineer to design, develop and build integrations with various 3rd party systems as well as various in-house applications.
You will be writing code in.NET programming languages as well as SQL Server and SSIS.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Integrating software components to a fully functional software system
- Developing software verification plans and quality assurance procedures, and documenting and maintaining software functionality
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and upgrading existing systems
You will have:
- 2 – 4 years applicable software development experience
- Experience designing interactive applications and strong .NET development experience: C# ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core WEB API, WCF
- Experience in GitHub, TeamCity, JIRA applications
- Development experience with REST APIs as well as SOAP services
- It would be good to have experience with Python and AWS cloud technologies
Excellent base salary and bonus, healthcare and dental for yourself and your family, pension contribution.