Our Client are a specialist mortgage servicer managing over 17,500 mortgage accounts. Based in South County Dublin, they are looking for applicants to join their Mortgage Restructuring Team.
The Mortgage Restructures Executive is responsible for working closely with mortgage arrears customers in identifying and implementing appropiate solutions on arrears cases.
- Contacting arrears customers directly to discuss possible long-term sustainable resolutions to the mortgage arrears situation.
- Developing excellent customer relationships and dealing appropriately with challenging arrears situations.
- Completion of detailed Standard Financial Statements with Borrowers over the phone ensuring a high level of attention to detail is maintained.
- Challenging borrowers on items of expenditure that are above or below the acceptable levels.
- Explaining to borrowers the importance of prioritizing the mortgage and urging them to restructure secondary debt.
- Identifying and understanding customers’ previous payment history and analysing the current income and expenditure profile.
- Carrying out detailed assessments of the customers’ current financial profile and making suitable recommendations.
- Effectively managing a log of cases with a view to ensuring that the borrowers are directed towards the most appropriate solution for their circumstances.
- Reviewing all options with customers as outlined in the Financial Regulator’s Code of Conduct for Mortgage Arrears and bringing these cases for discussion to Senior Management along with own recommendations.
- Discussing disposal of the security with customers where the mortgage is not sustainable.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with third parties, including MABS and customers’ debt mediators
- Experience working in a debt recovery environment
- Minimum APA Loans qualified
- Knowledge of personal insolvency and bankruptcy
- Deep understanding of relevant regulatory requirements
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Experience of dealing with Third Party Financial Advisors/Solicitors an advantage