Managing over 19,500 accounts, our client is a well-established mortgage servicing firm. Based in South County Dublin, they are looking for applicants to join their Mortgage Resolutions Team.
As a Mortgage Resolutions Executive, you will work alongside customers dealing with a mortgage arrears situation, in looking to develop and identify appropriate resolutions on said cases. Hybrid model on offer with two days required in office, free parking onsite and a competitive package available.
- Contacting arrears customers directly to discuss possible long-term sustainable resolutions to the mortgage arrears situation.
- Developing excellent customer relationships and dealing appropriately with challenging arrears situations.
- Completion of detailed Standard Financial Statements with Borrowers over the phone ensuring a high level of attention to detail is maintained.
- Challenging borrowers on items of expenditure that are above or below the acceptable levels.
- Explaining to borrowers the importance of prioritizing the mortgage and urging them to restructure secondary debt.
- Identifying and understanding customers’ previous payment history and analysing the current income and expenditure profile.
- Carrying out detailed assessments of the customers’ current financial profile and making suitable recommendations.
- Effectively managing a log of cases with a view to ensuring that the borrowers are directed towards the most appropriate solution for their circumstances.
- Reviewing all options with customers as outlined in the Financial Regulator’s Code of Conduct for Mortgage Arrears and bringing these cases for discussion to Senior Management along with own recommendations.
- Discussing disposal of the security with customers where the mortgage is not sustainable.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with third parties, including MABS and customers’ debt mediators
- 2 years’ experience working in a mortgage resolution/ case management within an ASU environment
- Minimum APA Loans qualified
- Knowledge of personal insolvency and bankruptcy
- Deep understanding of relevant regulatory requirements
- Strong negotiator with the ability to reach appropriate solutions on challenging arrears cases.
- Experience of dealing with Third Party Financial Advisors/Solicitors an advantage