Role: Mortgage Case Manager
Case Management of a portfolio of PDH and BTL mortgage accounts through the early arrears process up to the appointment of a receiver. Reporting directly to a mortgage servicing Team Leader, you will have to operate to prescribed business targets and ensure adherence to CCMA, CPC and other relevant controlled policies and procedures.
- Overall management and responsibility for a dedicated portfolio of mortgage accounts in arrears on our bespoke mortgage platform.
- Contact customers by letter, telephone and face to face in accordance with Code of Conduct for Mortgage Arrears (CCMA), Mortgage Arrears Resolution Process (MARP) the Consumer Protection Code (CPC).
- Come to arrangement with borrowers, within prescribed parameters.
- Recommend strategy and options on your portfolio to senior management.
- Deal with service queries in a prompt and professional manner.
Skills & Experience
- A proved track record in credit management.
- Ability to work to designated individual and team targets.
- Ability to write comprehensive executive summaries and recommendations.
- Sound working knowledge of CCMA, CPC, MARP.
- Collections and recoveries experience as part of an ASU team would be an advantage.
- APA in housing loans is desirable.
Person Specification competencies
- IT literacy – high level competence in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Customer Service and Commercial Awareness
- Influencing/Persuasion and Negotiation skills
- Communication skills – Interpersonal and Written
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
- Ability to interact effectively with varied stakeholders to achieve your goals