Role – Mortgage Administration – Loan Origination Team
The successful candidates will have responsibility for the ongoing management of services spanning all stages of the Loan origination.
Why this Role:
- Competitive salary and benefits package on offer
- Education Assistance
- Flexibility around remote working
- Free on site Parking
- Clear progression opportunities
- Responsible for reviewing, analysing, validating, and ensuring timely delivery of Management Information and SLA reports to the client and for internal purposes
- Professionally liaise with external broker network, the client, and customers.
- Ability to assess mortgage documentation to ensure adherence to client credit policy and guidelines and ensuring applications are within Central Bank guidelines.
- Ability to complete credit assessment (as required), credit reference agency searches (ICB/CCR), company searches and recommending onward progression to formal underwriting.
- Managing the drawdown process once loan has been sanctioned, ensuring a seamless transition into primary servicing where applicable.
- Has good communication and presentation skills to be able to attend client governance meetings and present confidently.
- Third level qualification in Accountancy / Finance or a business-related discipline, or relevant experience related to the position.
- Experience in a Loan Origination/Mortgage Administration Department
- APA Qualified ( QFA Desirable)
- Experience of lending and/or loan administration in a residential or commercial client facing role working to tight business critical deadlines.
- Experience dealing with Clients and Brokers