Client: Food Manufacturer
Role: Civil/Mechanical Project Engineer
Salary: Negotiable (DOE)
One of Ireland’s largest food manufacturing companies who provide products for their clients in Ireland, UK, Europe, and Asia. Irish owned company with an annual turnover more than €1.5bn. Market leaders with some of the most innovative production & manufacturing technology recognised internationally.
Requirement for an experienced project engineer or project manager to join the growing team. The successful applicant will oversee projects from conception to commission stage in Ireland and the UK.
Our client is a well-regarded employer in the Food industry renowned for their passion in people and continuous professional development.
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- 3+ years’ experience
- Degree level or HND in relevant discipline with experience.
- Planning and scheduling.
- Contract design specifications.
- Tender documentation and Bills of Quantity.
- Tender analysis.
- Contractor selection.
- Ensure changes (time frame, scope or delay) are authorised by Group Engineering.
- Implement/ensure meeting protocols are upheld (records and minutes).
- Ensure all works are to be verified by appropriate person/persons.
- Cost/benefit analyses.
Competitive salary and package on offer with clear pathways for progression.