Role: M&E Coordinator
Location: Dublin City Centre
Projects: Commercial & Multi use project
Client: Tier 1 Building Contractor
Salary: 60- 80K (DOE)
- Production of electrical detailed design submissions
- Working with design teams in the production of design and construction drawings/ documentation
- Liaising between Mechanical & Electrical Designers and Civil & Structural Designers
- Preparation and application of Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Permits and other Health and Safety Documentation
- Preparation of scope documents and tender packages
- Liaising with suppliers and subcontractors and composition of purchase orders and sub-contract agreements.
- Management of site personnel and subcontractors ensuring that work is conducted in line with design documentation and in accordance with contract programme
- Completion of quality checks to ensure works are in line with design outputs and ready for commissioning works
- Preparation of commissioning documentation and supervision of commissioning process
- Coordination of project close-out stages including handover to the end user
- Further education in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services
- Trade background an advantage but not essential
- 5+ Years’ Experience
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.