I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Technology & Change
Master Data Manager
- Published14 Mar 2023
- Apply now!
procedures thus expanding work boundaries.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
* This position will be accountable for the master data stewarship, creation and ongoing maintenance of master data in SAP and ancillary systems and Manufacturing Execution System etc.
* Lead development and support of the business Master Data governance process for SAP and Waterwipes working closely with our consultants Pebble and Deleware in Sap implementation.
* Responsible for an enterprise-wide data governance model that supports robust reporting and managing the business with standardised shared data
* Responsible for leading a cultural change from the actual to new mindset in which data is viewed as a strategic business asset.
* Identify best practices and process improvements for data management based on investigation/analysis and solicited feedback defining proposed structure to maintain Master Data in the future with Management and delivery of the data governance policies and procedures.
* Incorporate process changes into appropriate audit and training materials.
* Act as the primary link between the business stake holders and SAP functional leads to translate business master data requirement implementation and ensure data integrity across the IT eco system.
* Advise and educate stakeholders on the role and importance of data governance, governance issues, methods and ensure relevant, including members of the data team
* The employee Influences the establishment of new procedures within their Master Data function to optimize performance.
* Supports developing and sharing of best practices within the existing Teams. The individual determines priorities.
Principal Recruiter - Technology
Stephen currently works as a Principal Recruitment in Azon in our Technology Recruitment team, where he leads the Contracting division. We cover all areas within the IT space with a team of dedicated experts. I have a wide range of experience and knowledge in IT & Tech recruitment, having worked in Tech recruitment for over 6 years. Prior to 2012 I was a professional cyclist based in Belgium for 13 years, representing Ireland & my team at a high level across Europe & Asia.