I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Accounting & Finance
Management Systems Accountant
- Published14 Mar 2023
- Apply now!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is one of Europe’s largest and leading food manufacturers. They are quality focused and use cutting edge technology and pioneering innovation. They are based in Tipperary and have recently invested a large amount into a new business unit and are rapidly expanding. It is a great time to join.
WHY THIS ROLE?
This is an ideal role for a recent graduate or part-qualified accountant with a couple of years experience. The role offers exam support for ACCA/CIMA exams. Reporting to the Head of Finance, the role combines weekly and monthly management / financial reporting with cost control and ERP systems development initiatives. The ideal candidate would have experience in Management Accounting and the development side.
Benefits include 21 days of annual leave, exam support and pension post probation (6 months).
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Involved in weekly accounts preparation/reporting with responsibility for specific cost/revenue centres
- Management Accounting reporting; interaction with Operations on product yields, stock control/valuations & labour costs etc
- Financial Accounting; monthly accounts preparation & balance sheet reconciliations
- Financial modelling- Budgeting/Rolling forecasts
- Systems Development from a Finance perspective: to develop the accounting systems and related financial processes to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
- ERP system development across the various Finance modules including systems implementation and testing.
- Development of management/financial reports utilising Business Intelligence reporting software
- Enhanced cost management by fully utilising ERP functionality & BOM details
- Automate and enhance the integration of accounts payable processes with supply chain & warehouse functions.
- Develop enhanced system based internal controls
- Propose and delivery process business improvements
- Collaborate with the IT Department and technology product teams to develop new solutions and enhance existing ones
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Minimum 3 years’ accounting experience
- Desire to further your studies and become fully qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong analytical skills with Excel experience
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
Conor is an Accountancy and Finance Recruitment Consultant and focuses primarily on newly qualified and mid-senior management roles within industry. Conor is a qualified Chartered Accountant and has made a career change into recruitment. Some of the positions Conor recruits for are Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, Finance Manager and Financial Controller. Conor has in depth knowledge about the market and adapts an advisory and consulting approach. Conor is passionate about helping accountancy professionals with their search in the next steps of their career and supporting companies with their hiring needs to match them with the best talent. Outside of the office, Conor can be found giving life and career coaching services to his clients, enjoys travelling, reading, running, hiking and doing courses for both personal and professional development.