The Role: Management / Financial Accountant
Why This Role:
- Reporting directly into the Business Manager
- Varied Role
- Experience within a Globally Recognised Insurance/Financial Services firm
The Client: Leading Global Insurer with Offices based in Dublin City Centre
- Preparation of Monthly Underwriting performance reports for presentation to Management, including liaison with underwriters and actuaries regarding setting reserves
- Identify underwriting actions required and communicate with underwriters and management
- Credit control & Accounts Receivable
The Ideal Person:
- Finalist or newly qualified accountant with 3 – 5 years’ experience. Insurance and SII experience an advantage
- Advanced Oracle, Excel and general IT skills with an ability to work with large volumes of data
- Ability to present financial information in an appropriate format for presentation to management and the board
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.