Go BackRefer a friend
The Role: Management Accountant
The Client: One of the largest Insurance brokers in Ireland with access to over 100 insurers
Why this Role:
- Opportunity to report into the Financial Controller exposed to the overall finance function
- Very clear and quick progressive opportunities
- Broad varied position within a leading insurance broker
The Location: Dublin West
- The Management Accountant supports the Financial Controller in the effective management, co-ordination
and delivery of an effective and efficient finance function.
- Produce accurate and timely monthly management accounts to board and operations level.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget including the monitoring of actuals vs budget and explaining the key variances.
- Assist with sales / cost report creation, design and updating.
- Newly Qualified Accountant – top 10 ideally
- Broad knowledge of account prep, audit and tax
- Insurance knowledge a bonus