I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Manufacturing & Engineering
Maintenance Engineering Supervisor
- Published24 May 2023
- Apply now!
Job Title: Maintenance Engineering Supervisor
Client is an Irish company and one of Europe’s leading meat processors. Client have a
portfolio of market leading brands including Rustlers, Big Al’s, John Stone, Stript Snacks and Celtic
Beef. Their ambition to grow as a business is equalled only by our ambition to grow the
careers and personal satisfaction of our people.
What to expect in the job?
- To ensure supervision and safe operating procedures for visiting contractors
- To maintain Health & Safety rules and regulations
- To identify potential hazards/risks to the Health & Safety Manager/responsible person upon
- To ensure all PPM schedules are completed and developed using predictive and diagnostic
- To initiate improvement plans in a pragmatic and proactive manner
- To assist the engineering department in achieving its budget targets through the efficient use of
materials and replacement parts
- Maintain and improve standards of hygiene and housekeeping in all areas of the factory
including the engineering office and workshop
- To undertake emergency breakdown repairs in a timely and efficient way on all retail production
equipment and assist across all site engineering issues when required.
- To ensure you have received all the necessary training and development to enable you to work
on all production equipment
- To assist in the installation of new equipment to the site
- Attend and contribute to daily production and engineering meetings
- Issue approve and manage workload to engineering team using CMMS
- Assume responsibility for site activity in the absence of maintenance manager
What we need from you?
- Creating Positive Relationships
- Service Driven
- Strategic Thinking
- Fostering Innovation
- Provide technical and behavioural coaching to peers, apprentices, and front-line production
- Be the technical resource for projects and technical specification’s
- Transfer best practice to further the development and performance of the engineering function.
- To be aware of and adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- To undertake any other associated duties which may occasionally arise
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer relationship management skills & work as part of a team
- Shift availability – 2 days, 2 nights, 4 days off with. Weekend work required in line with shift
What can we offer you?
- Employee benefits platform
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Company laptop
- Career development
- Subsidised canteen
- Free parking
- Cash sales available on company produce
- Flexibility of holiday planning
- Permanent contract
Note: This factory is located in an area that is not easily accessible by public transport
Recruitment Consultant - Life Sciences
Fergal, based in our Dublin office is a Recruitment Consultant and specializes in Engineering-based roles. Fergal obtained a BSc. in Psychology followed by an MSc in Work and Organizational Psychology from the University of Limerick. Following his studies, Fergal travelled for 2 years where he gained invaluable international experience. Upon his return, he began working as an Organizational Psychology Consultant with Aon working primarily with psychometric assessments used for recruitment and development. From there, Fergal has moved into recruitment of Engineering roles and can offer permanent, contract and temporary recruitment solutions for the Pharma/Biopharma and Medical Devices industries.