I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Manufacturing & Engineering
Maintenance Electrical Technician
- Published26 May 2023
- Apply now!
Job title: Maintenance Electrical Technician
Location: Naas, Co Kildare
Client: Our client is a family owned company that operates in the food manufacturing industry. This company is an innovative, Irish owned organisation who are seeking new talent to join their dedicated team.
Key Responsibilities and skills:
- Carry out the execution of the Preventive Maintenance and Condition Based program.
- Provide maintenance support, entering data into CMMS system, updating equipment records, and participating in continuous improvement follow up.
- Having a cost control consciousness.
- Electrical and Mechanical trouble-shooting.
- Electro-mechanical repairs to high-speed PLC-controlled plant, handling and packaging equipment, pneumatic and hydraulic components and control systems.
- Performance of PM routines.
- Support Production Team in achieving targets.
- Closely monitor line and machine performance and intervene online as soon as any deterioration in occurs.
- To be observant & work off own initiative when a fault is detected & to take action based on your best judgment on whether to effect immediate repair or not.
- As part of the technical Maintenance team, work with equipment suppliers on new equipment and installations and modifications.
- Responsible for completion of your planned work, inputting data into the CMMS system.
- Ensure Maintenance Manager is aware of any problems and adhering to escalation policy.
- Observing all onsite and legislative rules and regulations in terms of Food Safety and Health and Safety.
What the company offers: Training and Development opportunities. Subsidised canteen onsite, parking, EAP Programme, Pension Plan, Subsidised Healthcare Contribution.