I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
- Salary€60000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
- Published15 May 2023
- Apply now!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Azon are delighted to be partnering with a General Practice law firm to assist them in hiring a Litigation Solicitor to join their team based in Swords.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Solicitor who has good experience in litigation to join a team where they will be given great autonomy of their work.
This is a permanent position, and the company are open to discussing a 4-day work week.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Management of a varied and considerable caseload from inception to closing stages
- Running a full portfolio of clients as well as managing any incoming clients
- Preparing court documentation, instructing doctors, barristers etc
- Attending Court
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Minimum 1 year PQE, strong litigation experience is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a team player attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and an excellent attention to detail
SALARY: €60,000 – €80,000
Azon’s Recruitment experts will advise and guide you from the start of your Job search to ensure you optimise your next career move. Get in touch to avail of our expertise and support.
Recruitment Consultant - Legal
Maureen Burke is a Recruitment Consultant within Azon's Legal team.Maureen holds a BCL (International) Law and Business from Maynooth University as well as a MSc in Human Resource Management from DCU. As part of her course, Maureen spent a year studying abroad at Fordham University in New York City. Maureen can offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment and support across all legal recruitment needs.