Our client, a laboratory supply organisation, is currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Specialist in the Life Science sector. This person will be responsible for the Life Science and Environmental portfolio for the Pharma, Biopharma, Medical Device and Academic sectors. This person will now be responsible for delivering zoom presentations, zoom meetings and giving equipment demonstrations where needed.
- Develop and deliver a robust strategy to grow our laboratory Life Science market
- Enhance and build long-lasting relationships with both new and existing customers
- Keep regular contact with customer through face to face meetings, account management, prospecting, presentations, marketing etc.
- Maintaining activity & interaction data through the CRM
- Report and provide feedback to management
- Work with Marketing Department to plan, execute and measure success of campaigns
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information
- Work through customer issues and investigate any problems
- Manage relationships with our suppliers
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies as appropriate.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results, new vendors and competitive developments
- BSc. in a Scientific related discipline
- 1+ years’ experience in a sales role is ideal
- Previous laboratory experience would be an advantage
- Life Science product and application knowledge is essential