The Client: Our Client is a rapidly growing brokerage firm based in Drogheda and are now hiring multiple Experienced Life and Protection Insurance Sales Consultants / Advisors for immediate starts. Ideally, they are looking for candidates who already have a good knowledge of Life and Protection Insurance.
The Role: Life & Protection Insurance Sales Consultants/Advisors
The Location: Drogheda, Co.Louth
Why this Role:
- Guaranteed salary with an uncapped quarterly commission.
- Direct engagement with Senior Management
- Immediate Start
- Be part of a rapidly growing broker firm
This is an opportunity for a highly ambitious and results driven individual who thrives within fast paced target driven environment. You will be office based reporting directly to the Director. You will play a crucial role in helping achieve ambitious sales targets. You will build up your own client book by advising on and selling a range of protection and pensions policies from qualified inbound enquiries from their proprietary digital platforms.
- You have already demonstrated a track record in exceeding targets within the personal finance sector.
- You will have a good knowledge of Life and Protection Insurance.
- You have excellent communication skills and are confident in any client-facing setting whether face to face, by phone or written correspondence.
- You are QFA qualified (or progression towards QFA).
- You have a strong belief in integrity.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.