Our client, a well-established, family-owned law firm in South Dublin is looking for an Administrator to provide support to senior members of staff.
The primary focus of this is a support role – you may also be a point of contact for new and existing clients so excellent interpersonal skills and an empathetic nature are key. You’ll need to convey a sense of care and confidence to clients.
You also should be adaptable and familiar with working in a fast-paced environment while liaising internally with legal teams to ensure the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Answering calls and dealing with queries from potential new clients , existing clients, taking and passing on messages and making appointments for clients
- Keeping a note of all calls and circulating solicitors with a list of calls from the previous day every morning
- following up with clients who have not provided identity documentation ie clients who are due to call to the office for a meeting to remind them to bring ID documents with them (post covid)
- Scanning incoming post , naming it and saving it into our case management system
- Managing /monitoring the level of client service -we have a number of ways of managing this
- General administration and typing
- Attending to any other general admin jobs that may be required eg ordering couriers /sending faxes as required
- Providing support to senior members of staff
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative focused role
- A qualification and a keen interest in Law
- Legal experience is beneficial but not necessary
- You’ll need to be an enthusiastic team player with a positive outlook
- A ‘people person’ with the ability to manage relationships with internal teams as well as a wide array of clients
- Experience with social media would be advantageous