Go BackRefer a friend
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts
- Ensure sub-contractors are pre-qualified in accordance with management systems
- Procurement of sub-contractors and preparation of sub-contractor order documentation
- Assessing and certification of sub-contractor interim payments
- Preparation of Interim valuations and final account
- Managing and valuing variations
- Production of monthly Cost Value Reconciliation on contracts
- Establish, maintain and enhance effective working relationships
- Plan, allocate and evaluate work carried out by teams, individuals and yourself
- Third level qualification in QS or Construction management.
- 2+years’ experience
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This may also suit a recent graduate who is looking to get started in the construction sector.