Title – Junior Project Manager
Location – Leinster with flexibility to WFH
Salary – €45-50K (DOE)
Duration – Permanent
This company is a prominent Irish multidisciplinary building consultancy firm with 30 years industry experience. Their mission is to design and build a better world by delivering sustainable solutions for their clients and creating a supportive workplace for our people
This company has been officially recognised as one of the Best Workplaces by Great Place to Work on multiple occasions.
This company is one of the leading building consultants in Ireland. Their project management team consists of experienced and dynamic professionals dedicated to delivering projects in line with their client’s requirements. They currently require a junior project manager to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will gain experience in the development and deployment of medium to large scale construction projects.
The successful candidate will work closely with the senior project managers to successfully manage and deliver client projects. This role involves providing client-side project management support during all stages of the project delivery lifecycle, from the initial feasibility stage through to construction completion. You will play a lead role in the coordination and sign-off of all management information produced by the project management team prior to issuing.
- Bachelors degree in Building Construction, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Architecture.
- One to two years of experience in construction project management.
- Comfortable reading and understanding drawings.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and general computer software.
- Knowledge of construction, engineering, and architecture principles desirable.
- Familiarity with contract and subcontract documents, terms, and conditions.
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills essential.