Live : 13/10/2021
Role : Junior Project Manager
Location : Meath / West Dublin
Package :55k-65k plus vehicle, phone, laptop, diesel card, toll tag plus other perks
Company : Leading Mid Tier Construction Contractor (specialising in Pharmaceutical)
Project : Pharmaceutical – Will be covering a number of pharma projects in the West Dublin / Meath Region
Note: This position will give the candidate a huge opportunity to progress to Project Manager in the next two years and will be reporting directly into a senior Project Manager. Ideal candidates here will be IT savvy and will be monitoring project schedules while at the same time getting huge exposure to working in a clean room environment.
- Coordinate and monitor and review construction drawings, specifications and work requirements.
- Support the Senior Project Manager in ensuring works are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Drive and motivate workforce on site to ensure productivity.
- Direct and Manage personnel, site staff and subcontractors and manage and coordinate weekly progress meetings, workshops and plan actions.
- Contribute to toolbox talks and client meetings.
- Monitor construction to ensure quality of work and coordinate and liaise with the Client, Senior Project Manager, Site Engineers and Service Coordinators to ensure all personnel have accurate and timely information.
- Degree in Construction Management or Engineering.
- 4 to 5 years’ experience as an engineer is essential.
- Ability to effectively manage site programme and associated schedules to required deadlines.
- Experience working on pharmaceutical projects would be advantageous but not deal breaker
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Microsoft Office and Project/PowerPoint with Excellent IT skills and good digital and visual presentational skills.