I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Junior Health & Safety Officer - Developer - Wicklow
- Salary€35000.00 - €40000.00 per annum
- Published14 Mar 2023
- Apply now!
Role: Junior Health & Safety Officer
Company: One of Ireland’s Largest Housing Developers
- Promote safe working practices and ensure the implementation of company EHS policy and procedures on site.
- Carry out regular site EHS inspections and report back findings to relevant personnel
- Ensure that the project has been provided with the relevant EHS documentation
- Ensure that EHS project plans meet company standards
- Ensure that EHS issues are discussed at project review meetings.
- Keep and maintain clear records to comply with company internal and external audit standards
- Assist site managers and sub-contractor owners with risk assessments and sub-contractor evaluations and documentation review when requested
- Deliver EHS training where appropriate and as agreed with the Project Manager
- Suggest, communicate and promote initiatives for incident prevention and forward to Project Manager / EHS & Sustainability Manager for consideration
- Support the Project Manager in Incident investigation
- Keep up to date on Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
- Carry out other relevant duties as required from time to time.
- Liaising with the relevant legal authorities (i.e. H.S.A, EPA etc.)
- Knowledge of all legal requirements especially in regard to the PSCS role and duties.
- Attend relevant EHS meetings as required
Who are we looking for?
- 1+ years successful postgraduate experience in project EHS management
- Ability to deliver internal health and safety management courses
- Ability to advise on EHS issues on a day to day basis on site
- Ability to conduct standard accident/incident investigations
- Ability to write EHS site reports
Recruitment Consultant - Construction
Aidan Moloney holds a BA Degree in History and Poltics from University of Limerick. Having worked in the Middle East following University, Aidan subsequently gained experience working with Northern Trust Corporation as an Operations Analyst where he worked for almost 2 years. Prior to joining Azon Aidan developed Recruitment Consultant experience working with Turas Nua.