This is an excellent opportunity for a junior company secretary to join a market leading top tier corporate law firm based in Dublin city centre. With 6 offices worldwide, the firm has acted for more than 600 of the world’s leading corporations and adviser’s interacting with Ireland.
Key duties & responsibilities of the Junior company secretary:
- Attend, arrange and take minutes at meetings
- Make all relevant statutory and regulatory filings and returns
- Draft reports, and executive summaries as required
- Liaise with third party stakeholders including service providers, lawyers, regulatory bodies etc
- Responsible for the timely filing of regulatory and statutory returns
- Liaise with external counsel, regulators and other third-party service providers
- Assist with corporate governance matters
- Ad hoc projects as and when they arise
Key skills of the Junior Company Secretary:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar company secretarial role.
- ICSA qualified/Part- ICSA qualified or intending to complete the ICSA qualification process.
- Proven ability to prioritise and operate effectively in a busy, fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Proven team player but also highly self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally.
- Professional with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.