IT Delivery/ Solutions Consultant – Manufacturing
- Brand new Facility
- Thriving Medical Research Company.
- Career progression.
This company are global leaders in the area medical research and genomics for the medical device industry. They have a presence in virtually every company around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
They are currently looking for an IT Delivery/ Solutions Consultant to oversee the entire operations of the manufacturing, Plant Maintenance, Quality control and Quality Engineering functions within this brand-new facility.
- Engage with senior stakeholders in the company providing timely estimates, continuous reporting, push back from time to time.
- Manage an onshore and offshore vendor team – ensuring projects are delivered on time and with the highest regard to quality.
- Ensure projects are delivered, providing constant communication and on status, handling escalation and avoiding risk.
- Be accountable for the lifecycle management of infrastructure, applications and services and roadmap a strategy to retain, retire and replace old applications.
- Build knowledge in manufacturing technologies along with emerging technologies staying ahead of industry trends and making appropriate recommendations as needed.
- 5 years business experience in a technology function.
- Experience running and leading service providers / vendors remotely
- Exceptional Stakeholder management skills
- Manufacturing background.
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 70,000 – 80,000 (DOE)
If you are interested in learning more about this position or any other IT opportunities, please reach out or call (01) 690 9701