IT Compliance Analyst
We have partnered with a Global Leader in the Financial Services Industry to recruit an IT Compliance Analyst for their growing team in Dublin.
You will be responsible for looking after the stability and improvements to the IT control environment, the state of IT risk, IT regulatory compliance, IT internal audit response, and the IT policies and standards.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing trend analysis and problem reviews and make recommendations for improvement or prevention of weaknesses
- Representing IT as advocates during Internal and External audits
- Supporting the development and execution of an annual schedule of application, control objective, and IT risk theme assessments
You will have:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in technical IT roles.
- Working knowledge of compliance and control standards such as COBIT, ITIL, ISO27001, MOF, CSA, COSO, CMMI
- Experience as a Project Manager and with tools such as Jira and Confluence
- It is desirable to have or are actively studying for – CISA, CRISC, CISSP, PMP
Excellent salary, bonus, pension, medical and dental.