Azon are partnering with our client, a leading global Investment Manager to acquire a talented Client Investment Consultant to work closely with a portfolio of Institutional clients. This is a critical, highly visible role within the Client Team that will offer a wide variety of exposure and career opportunities.
- Managing a portfolio of clients on a day to day basis, providing proactive advice and recommendations on a range of complex investment related issues.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of fund structures and solutions to explain and communicate to colleagues and clients.
- Meeting clients to review current investment arrangements, discuss market /industry developments and potential changes to consider / implement.
- Support and influence the development of overall client-service delivery across the entire client base, ensuring a first-class customer experience
- Support, guide and coach overseas colleagues and consultants on a variety of topics including performance analysis, strategic asset allocation advice, economic commentaries and PowerPoint presentations.
- An undergraduate degree majoring in Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Business, Economics, Engineering with further qualifications such as CFA, CAIA, Actuarial qualifications or a relevant Masters’ degree is highly desirable.
- The ideal candidate could be currently working in an Investment Consulting or Investment Analysis type position with a client management focus and a proven track record of developing relationships.
- They would have broader exposure to investments, asset classes and strategies and have regular interactions with clients and internal departments such as portfolio management, research, product, operations.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.