Our client is a leading Real Estate firm that invests across multiple asset classes in Ireland.
An opportunity has arisen for an Investment Analyst to work closely with the Investment team. You will be responsible for assisting with all transactions and for providing detailed financial modelling and analysis to support the investment decision making process.
- Financial modelling including sensitivity analysis and IRR calculations
- Interacting with external valuers on a quarterly basis
- Preparing and assisting with deal specific proposals to decision makers including drafting Investment Committee and board papers
- Carrying out detailed market research
- Assisting members of the wider team with ad-hoc presentations and analysis
- Involvement in investment / divestment processes
Two years’ experience gained in accounting, investment banking or real estate finance role or another highly quantitative environment
A third level qualification in economics, finance, real estate finance, engineering, surveying or another numeric discipline
Postgraduate qualification in finance or real estate preferred but not essential
High level of proficiency and expertise in financial modelling