I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Compliance and Risk
Internal Audit Manager
- Published19 May 2023
- Apply now!
Azon are delighted to be working with an Irish headquartered global asset management and fund consultancy firm to hire an Internal Audit Manager to join their team.
About the role:
- Contribute to the delivery of the internal audit plan.
- Prepare high quality written reports on relevant governance, risk management and control issues with value added recommendations; audit plan and risk assessments.
- Producing internal audit reports and communicating audit results to Senior Management and board members.
- Contribution to the development and update of policies, procedures and tools in accordance with regulatory requirements.
About the person:
- ACA/ ACCA qualified with 2 years PQE.
- Experience across internal audit or risk management within the funds industry.
- Exposure to CBI regulations and reporting to senior stakeholders.
- Knowledge of of governance, risk management and control issues within the Funds industry.
Azon’s Recruitment experts will advise and guide you from the start of your Job search to ensure you optimise your next career move. Get in touch to avail of our expertise and support.
Recruitment Consultant - Compliance & Risk
Kayleigh is a recruitment consultant on the Audit, Risk and Compliance team at Azon. A graduate of University of Galway, with a first class honours BComm degree, Kayleigh has been awarded for University Scholars twice during her time at University of Galway. When Kayleigh is not recruiting, she might be found on the side of a GAA pitch, or hiking somewhere interesting in the world.