Role: Intermediate QS
Location: Dublin 2
Salary: €60-70k + bonus + pension + car allowance
Client: One of Ireland’s leading building contractors with a large book of work
Project: Career defining project working in Dublin 2 for a Multinational client
Roles and Responsibilities
- Advise and report regularly to Management on contractual and legal matters.
- Prepare tender submission cash flow.
- Advise on contractual matters – general and project level.
- Identify contract grounds for claim.
- Determine claim strategy.
- Review notices and contractual correspondence.
- Prepare claim entitlement with Planner.
- Prepare claim narrative.
- Ensure final accounts are prepared
- Professional qualification in Quantity Surveyor
- 5 year’s experience in a quantity surveyor role on large scale construction projects
- Ability to work on large scale, high headcount construction sites & sub-contractors essential.
- Strong time management skills.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.