The Company: Our Client are market leaders in Peer-to-Peer SME business loans, delivering exponential growth year-on-year. The company is scaling fast and adding a number of roles across inside sales and partnerships teams.
The Role: Inside Sales Executives
Work alongside The Head of Sales as well as the wider inside sales and partnership sales teams.
Location: Dublin City Centre
Why this Role:
- Attractive salary and uncapped commission structure
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing market leader
- Fun vibrant office in the heart of Dublin City Centre
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing a growing pipeline of leads that can be converted into live borrower applications on the site.
- Using analytical skills and initiative to identify key sales verticals to drive pipeline.
- Managing customer relationships & ensure successful customer outcomes.
- Guiding customers through the onboarding process explaining clearly what is required to feature on the platform.
- Identifying and clarifying issues while working collaboratively with customers to achieve prompt resolutions.
- Representing the client at industry events and trade shows in order to forge connections and identify leads.
- Deliver consistent performance to exceed all KPIs
- Accurately forecast sales on a weekly monthly basis
- Proven background (minimum 2 years) in outbound telephone-based calling (Outbound Inside selling) ideally at a minimum sales background should include outbound lead generation, but ideally full sales cycle selling.
- You should have experience of disciplined daily outbound calling and following a productive routine that produces the desired pipeline, forecast and closed sales outcomes.
- Experience of using CRM system to manage pipeline
- High degree of self-sufficiency, comfortable working on your own initiative and managing your schedule to achieve results
- Third level or equivalent qualification.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.