A well-established insurance provider based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire an experienced Company Secretary to join their growing and dynamic team. With over 55,000 employees in over 200 countries they provide a wide range of insurance products and services across casualty, property and life insurance.
Looking for an experienced Company Secretary to join their established team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team and gain a broad range of experience.
Competitive salary & benefits package on offer.
Key duties & responsibilities of the Company Secretary:
- Assist in the coordination of transactions from a governance and compliance perspective
- Ensure that the entities and their directors are aware of and compliant with applicable company law, corporate governance and other statutory and regulatory obligations
- Liaise with internal teams and external parties as required in order to achieve client objectives
- Identify market trends and legislative changes that may impact the group
- Coordinate all statutory and regulatory filings, maintain statutory books and records
- Organise, schedule and attend board meetings including taking minutes and action points
Key skills of the Company Secretary:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Company Secretary
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Third level qualification relevant to the role
- ICSA qualified or Part qualified
- Ideally will have experience of using company secretarial software packages