Live: 22nd May
Role: Health & Safety Officer
Location: Sligo/North West of Ireland (multi site)
Projects: Mixed use/Residential/Commercial
Reporting into: H&S Manager
Salary: DOE + vehicle + package
A leading building Contractor are actively looking for a H&S Officer to look after a number of their projects in the West of Ireland.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out safety inspections
- Producing risk assessments, Accident / incident recording and reporting
- Carrying out site safety inductions, Identifying training requirements.
Relevant Health and Safety Qualification Required
- 2+ years’ Health and Safety experience working with a Main Contractor.
- An understanding of the legislation relevant to Health, Safety and the Environment Candidate should display
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.