Introduction – Role Live as of 13/9/21
Company – Contractor
Role – H&S Officer
Reporting Into – H&S Manager
Salary – Negotiable (DOE) + vehicle + pension
Experience – Buildings and or Civils or Utilities or Data Centre
Start Date – Immediate or 4 Weeks Notice if required
This is a new and permanent role in line with business growth. Our Client are due to start on a new Data Centre project in the coming weeks and are looking for an experienced H&S Officer to join and ensure site H&S compliance.
– Review & revise project specific HSE documentation / site H&S plans.
– Advise the site team in relation to their duties under relevant legislation & Construction Regulations.
– Co-ordinate and supervise the client on specified projects to ensure AF1 and AF2 forms, site induction training, method statements, risk assessments, toolbox talks, safety audits, plant inspections, working at height equipment inspections, incident and accident reports etc. are completed as required.
– Provide advice & direction to the project management team.
– Assist the site team in the preparation of task risk assessments and method statements.
– Review subcontractor documentation for adequacy.
– Monitor works to ensure control measures are effective.
– Promote a positive safety culture and continuous improvement through the project.
– Carry out all work requested in a professional and diligent manner.
– Review, revise & update project specific safety statements.
– Review & revise sub-contractor site specific safety statements / safety plans / method statements.
– Review, revise & update site specific safety management filing systems.
– Inspect and audit project during construction and prepare relevant reports.
– Prepare hand out material for toolbox talks.
– Review & revise site specific induction training programmes and training requirements.
– Investigate near-misses, incidents and accidents on your projects
– Notification of accidents and dangerous occurrences to the H.S.A.
– Assist in the preparation of task specific risk assessments or method statements.
– Liaise with third parties – contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, clients, etc.