Role – H&S Manager
Company – Leading progressive building contractor
Salary – €80k + package (DOE) + company car
Projects – Mix of large scale commercial and residential projects
Location – North Dublin
Note – Will have 2 H&S officers reporting into them who will be site based
Our client have a number of large projects throughout Dublin and are looking to bring in a strong H&S manager who can lead the H&S department and have a positive influence on the company as a whole.
The Health and Safety Manager will play an active role in driving a positive and proactive Health and Safety environment.
- Liaising between the Project Manager and Sub-contractors
- Advising management on all aspects of health & safety
- Administration of Insurance claims
- Site document control
- Safety inspections and audits
- Compilation of Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Meticulous in relation to enforcing safety standards on site.
- Proficient in implementing toolbox talks and site induction training.
- Extensive experience in the preparation of safety documents, i.e. method statements, site safety plans, etc.
- Third Level Qualification.
- 5 or 6 years’ experience with main contractor in a Health and Safety position.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must be proactive and be able to work as part of a team.
- Computer literate.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.