This is a Specific Health & Safety Role (Senior / Manager Level) for a well known main contractor here in Ireland. You will oversee 1 huge site (Pharma experience is a huge benefit) to ensure operations are running smoothly with safety officers on site reporting into you. This is a great role for someone who has been in charge of 1 / 2 large site projects before and is confident going in at senior / manager level.
1 role is in Kildare and there is a second separate role in Louth. Feel free to apply to this for either role
Company & Their Culture
The company is very interested in there working culture / environment and have a good reputation for their Health & Safety.
There people are very important to them therefore having the right fit for the company environment is paramount. In order to reflect this they offer strong packages and additional perks to show there investment and interest in there people.
A base of between 70k – 80k will be provided along with a car therefore the person will have to have considerable experience and qualifications to apply
– Third Level qualification in Safety, Health and Welfare at work
– Minimum 10 years (if experience is Strong below this it could be considered)
Skill / Traits
– Ability to take a hands on approach
– Report into the Main Head of Health & Safety
– Ability to have younger H&S officers reporting into them
– Understanding / experience in Quality & Environmental is also a preference but not essential
– Strong understanding of H&S requirements / Safety Management Systems 14001 / 45001 (Be willing to learn inform yourself if not already up to speed)
– Have a driving licence as there will be site visits required
If your looking for a move to give yourself a career progression boost and take on some more responsibility or an increase in package then this may be an option for you.
A great opportunity to work with an excellent company that is growing at steady pace, with excellent benefits and career progression as well as plenty of scope to build a solid H&S career over time.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.