We are searching for a talented Head of Technology to join our client’s excellent Human Resources team. The Head of Technologies is responsible for supporting and enhancing HR systems and act as the technology business partner to senior HR Stakeholders.
To be successful as a Head of Technology, you should demonstrate a sound understanding of your discipline, and be open to collaborating with a wide range of professionals.
- Understanding written and verbal project briefs and working alongside team members to develop plans.
- Analysing operations and providing cost-effective suggestions for improvement.
- Streamlining processes so that the business operates at maximum efficiency.
- Coach, mentor and provide leadership development to the HRIS team to achieve agreed upon service levels
- Liaising with HR stakeholders.
- Addressing performance issues and scheduling meetings when required.
- Motivating and inspiring staff members when tight deadlines approach
- Keeping up to date with advancements in the field.
- Writing up reports and presenting findings to the relevant parties.
- Strong experience in a similar role with overall 10 years experience.
- Expert in supporting a Cloud computing HR platform, ideally Workday.
- Experience in managing a remote and geographically dispersed team of HR System Analysts
- Experience in managing to SLA`s in a metrics driven organisation
- Experience in a leadership role responsible for the design, development, and implementation of a strategic plan for a suite of HR systems.
- Proven track record partnering with HR teams on driving innovative data driven solutions