One of Ireland’s most iconic brands with a European presence and a multi-billion euro turnover.
Fantastic opportunity for self starters interested in making a tangible impact across all areas of this market leading organisation. The role will suit individuals with a proven track record of driving sustainability initiatives in a competitive commercial environment.
- Leading, developing, influencing and delivering their Sustainability Strategy throughout the business.
- Support heads of business functions and Directors to deliver an integrated sustainability strategy and demonstrate progress against strategic objectives
- Identifying new opportunities to create a positive impact and develop actionable strategies and plans to address key impact areas
- Anticipating future trends as well as monitoring emerging global environmental issues, innovation and regulation direction
- Managing relationships with key innovation partners and building new relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Overseeing and managing appropriate communication programmes, methods of delivery and evaluation of effectiveness to embed the agenda internally and externally
- Provide support and technical advice to the wider business to enable them to undertake their roles and responsibilities for sustainability.
- An ability to build relationships, influence, manage and gain buy-in from various areas of the business
- 7-10 years+ experience in implementing sustainability programmes
- Experience and a track record in embedding sustainability into a business’s operations and delivering against a strategy.
- Thorough and current knowledge of sustainability practices, and applicable laws and regulations.
- An ability to make an impact and influence at the most senior level.
- A strategic thinker, and a confident and accomplished presenter and communicator.