We are working exclusively with one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS businesses in Europe and the US, with offices in Ireland, UK, US, Poland & Croatia.
This role will report directly in to the CTO. The CTO has been with the business over 20 years and wants to focus more on the strategic side of the business. He wants a hands on individual that understands the product road map. You will have a team of 22 people with plans for aggressive growth within the next 12-18 months.
Ideally this candidate will come from a SaaS background but they are open to similar industries. This role will be based in Leitrim but with a Hybrid working environment. Candidates must be based n Ireland with the relevant working rights.
- Strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio
- Definition and alignment of the vision, strategy and road-map, in order to enhance the company profile as a global supplier
- Create and present visionary innovations, strategic decision proposals, as well as the calculation of business cases to internal and external stakeholders
- You will be responsible for strategic technical partnerships
- Simplify, automate, or otherwise improve operational processes through new tooling, first and third-party platform integration’s, and architecture improvements driving efficiency for the organisation
- You will represent the company with regard to strategic customers
- You are responsible for the definition and monitoring of the company relevant KPIs and control of the measures to achieve the objectives set
- Lead the product management team in which you motivate and achieve steady improvements
- You will help with the identification and promotion of high potentials and talents, by Mentoring, growing, and empowering your team by giving them the skills, confidence and motivation to make decisions independently that lead to their personal and professional success, and enable them to become technical leaders.
- BS in Software Engineering or related technical discipline
- A minimum of 8 years working as a Product Manager or closely related discipline (10+ years preferred)
- Must have experience leading projects through the entire SDLC process
- Must have and be able to demonstrate project management experience/skills
- A history of high-performance demonstrating proficiency in all of the key areas of software development
- Strong people skills aligned with great communication to communicate with management, senior management, customers as well as your teams
- A strong understanding of how business systems/processes work
- An MBA or equivalent which demonstrates an understanding of business strategy and the strategic needs of there clients
- A demonstrable understanding of business at Senior Management level – how strategic decisions are made and executed
- A proven track record of the delivery of successful products that have strong sales, associated revenue track record and clear progression over time
- The Role requires travel to customers, conferences, trade and client conferences