I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Head of Operations - Living Ireland
- Published26 Jan 2023
- Apply now!
Title – Head of Operations – Living Ireland
Location – Dublin 2
Salary – Highly Competitive Package
Company – Leading Global Real Estate Investment Firm
Our client is one of the leading real estate investment firms and developers globally. They have a presence in over 30 countries across the globe and have a well-established high-profile portfolio of assets in Dublin which is actively growing.
Our client are at the forefront of transforming the world of real estate and the way people interact with and occupy buildings. They have an ambitious growth strategy across Europe, with the industry know how and capabilities to execute this plan, integrating a technology-driven operational management service with ESG fundamentals embedded. Due to their ongoing success, a fantastic opportunity has opened up to join their market leading team to strengthen their Managed Services & Operations team in Ireland.
As Head of Operations, you will support and execute company strategies related to property management operations by directing the team members on the assigned portfolio of properties, and by implementing the policies, procedures, and practices that enable each property to meet and/or exceed budgeted financial goals and achieve operation performance objectives. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops the annual budgets for the assigned portfolio and oversees attainment of budgeted goals by analysing and evaluating financial statements, reconciling monthly statements against approved budget, and resolving gaps in the financial portfolio
- Manages the financial and operational performance of the assigned portfolio, identifies and investigates indicators of performance deficiencies or opportunities, and guides the development of appropriate action plans that correct deficiencies or maximise opportunities to ensure the portfolio meets stated goals and objectives
- Provides leadership to the team of community managers by interviewing, hiring, and training team members, and by managing their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices
- Oversees the appropriate and adequate staffing at each community by interviewing, hiring, and training team members, and by managing their performance in accordance with company policies, values, and business practices
- Reviews, analyses, and interprets market data to identify emerging trends that may impact the performance of the portfolio, and works with the community managers and others to develop and implement market plans that drive occupancy and revenue growth
- Ensures that the appearance and physical aspects of the properties meet the established standards through routine site and safety inspections and communicates concerns and requests for capital as needed to provide for the physical upkeep of each property in the portfolio
- Coordinates work activities and services from vendors, consultants, and other contractors as needed by researching and identifying needs, negotiating contracts, monitoring progress, processing invoices, and ensuring open communication between project team members
- Ensures that all property operations in portfolio are in adherence and compliance with governing business documents (including but not limited to closing documents, Property Management Agreements, or governing programs)
- Utilises property management software, word processing, spreadsheet, and database management applications to complete and produce required reports and other employment documents
- Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry and area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external training classes, researching and/or subscribing to the internet or other professional publications, or utilising other appropriate method(s) to obtain business and professional information
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, marketing, or related field from an accredited institution is preferred
- Five or more years supervisory experience in residential operations and two years of multi-site property management
- Industry certifications (e.g. CPM, CAPS, CAM, etc.) also preferred
- Demonstrates leadership and management skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Possesses professional written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Frequent travel required
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Property
Mark Doonan is a senior consultant within Azon’s Property team. He has spent the past 10 years in Sales and Management roles within the Financial Services and Hospitality sectors in New York, and 3 years with a large financial Institution in Dublin prior to emigrating to the States. In his previous roles Mark has focused on business development and customer relations targeted at C Suite level clients in New York. He gained significant experience within the private equity sector, focusing heavily on property funds from his time with Waystone. Mark holds a BA Honours Degree in Business Studies from Griffith College Dublin and away from work is a keen golfer and avid sports fan.