An exciting opportunity has arose with a leading gaming company based in Dublin. They are seeking to hire a Head of Legal to join their growing team and to lead a team that will be involved in broad range of legals matters.
Key duties & responsibilities of the Head of Legal:
- Establish and maintain strong and positive relationships with the regulator
- Provide legal advise on business initiatives and issues across the company, including specialised areas of the law when required
- Draft legal documents, including contracts, licenses and deeds
- Negotiate with suppliers and third parties, commercial partners, and regulators
- Identify and mitigate risks in relation to the business
- Manage the data protection team and take all appropriate steps to minimise data protection exposure
- Lead a team and identify the need for and provide relevant education and training to the team and business on legal and regulatory issues
- Act as the Company Secretary
Key skills of the Head of Legal:
- Qualified solicitor minimum 5 years+ PQE
- Experience in commercial and company law is advantageous
- Strong leadership skills in development and performance management
- Strong interpersonal, communications and stakeholder management skills
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.