Go BackRefer a friend
Title – Group Maintenance Systems Analyst
Location – Can be based in Munster, Leinster or Ulster
Salary – €35,000-€45,000 DOE + benefits
Company – One of Ireland’s leading meat producers with 15 manufacturing plants in Ireland and the UK.
Duration – Permanent
One of Ireland’s leading meat producers with 15 manufacturing plants in Ireland and the UK.
A position for a Group Maintenance Systems Analyst has been created due to growth
- Development of Maintenance management systems and procedures in conjunction with Group Maintenance Manager and Site Maintenance Managers
- Use the total resources of the Site team to deliver a combined improvement in results.
- Liaise with Group Project Function on capital projects.
- Involvement and partake in Continuous Improvement process in Maintenance function.
- Assist in ensuring all legal and statutory obligations are adhered to and compliance is always in place for each site
- Maintain the CMMS functionality of each site and ensure records are being maintained.
- Develop critical spares lists and stores systems layout
- Ensure that all plant equipment and auxiliaries have updated maintenance plans to maintain the integrity of all equipment.
- Develop correct maintenance operating procedures for specific plan and equipment
- Ensure all company Quality and Health and Safety controls for the maintenance staff are upheld.
- Assist the further development of all PM plans.
- Assist in the change-over from existing to a new CMMS across the entire group ensuring accurate records of modifications to assets or components are maintained in the CMMS.
- Support site maintenance to monitor machine downtime and implement permanent corrective actions
- Level 7 qualification in Engineering. (Equivalent)
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work with various members of both engineering and operations teams.
- Adequate knowledge in Primary Meat Industry and Consumer Foods Equipment and services.
- ECDL computer literate
- Previous experience or a strong understanding of using CMMS
- HACCP training would be great