Title – Group Maintenance Manager
Location – Can be based anywhere in Ireland or UK
Salary – €Negotiable+ bonus + car + relocation package if needed
We are looking for a Group Maintenance Manager to take charge of the group-wide maintenance strategy.
In this position, you will be providing high quality and innovative solutions to a wide range of challenging problems and contributing to the success of the company.
- Setting up and reviewing maintenance standards and computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS) to ensure standardisation, statutory compliance, and best practice across all site.
- Assessment reporting and advice escalation through monitoring site reported KPIs (statutory compliance tracker; labour and budget spend; maintenance downtime; spare parts, etc.) identifying areas for continuous improvement and liaising with sites and local managers to address under performance.
- Implement cost reduction programmes to reduce overall cost of Group maintenance.
- Mentoring, coaching, and supporting sites and local maintenance managers in technical matters and techniques, personal and team development where appropriate.
- Maintain all Group Service Level agreements where applicable.
- Degree level or HND in relevant discipline with experience
- 5+ years of experience as Maintenance Manager/Engineering Manager level
- Having a proven track record of driving positive change within an engineering function
- Possess a high level of motivation with an ability to drive change and improvement.
- Familiarity with CMMS
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience working at Group level, across multiple sites