The Role: Group Financial Accountant
The Client: Our client is one of the leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland, UK and internationally
The Location: Dublin
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for certain Group entities
- Responsible for ensuring reconciled Balance sheets on a monthly basis
- Assist in monthly/quarterly reporting to Central team in France
- Assist in Annual Budget preparation, Business plan and reforecasts
- Ensure tax compliance across Group entities responsible for with Revenue/HRMC
- Annual Financial Statements and External Audit – Facilitation of Audits and liaising with external Auditors. Ensure that all financial regulatory matters are fully complied with.
- Liaising with Group commercial functions providing support as required
- Analysing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information and trends
- KPI reporting for senior management
- Financial Systems and Controls – assisting in the continuous review and strengthening of the systems of internal control.
- Liaison with external advisors, taxation authorities and financial institutions as required
- Preparation and maintenance of key reports within CBC (Microsoft Navision 4PS)
- Ad -hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Develop and maintain an open relationship with Contract Managers and Senior Project Managers
- Develop and maintain open relationships with Directors and other key personnel appropriate for the effective execution of the role.
- ACA qualified with 1-2 years PQE
- Self – motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities
- Strong IT skills including advanced use of excel
- A keen interest in the financial system
- Ability to work multiple assignments with varying deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision (4PS) would be an advantage