I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Graduate/Junior Engineer - Dublin
- Salary€40000.00 - €45000.00 per annum
- Published24 Jan 2023
- Apply now!
Role: Graduate/Junior Site Engineer
Location: Ongar, Dublin
Client: Residential Developer
Project: Apartment Development
Salary: €40,000 – 45,000 + Package
Company: Azon are partnering with a high profile, well-established, and privately owned property developer who has steadily built their reputation as one of the industry leaders over more than 40 years and are seeking a qualified Graduate/Junior Engineer for an Apartment Development in Ongar, Dublin 15.
The Group has an extensive residential landbank throughout the Greater Dublin Area and surrounding counties, comprising a mix of traditional low density suburban new homes and higher density apartments developments. They are currently embarking on the delivery of a number of high-density apartment construction projects ranging in size from 30 to 300 units.
- Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workers on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards
- Ordering and control of materials on site
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
- Engineering Degree/Diploma or Construction Management Degree
- Experience working on residential builds advantageous
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience on construction sites
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
Azon’s Recruitment experts will advise and guide you from the start of your Job search to ensure you optimise your next career move. Get in touch to avail of our expertise and support.
Recruitment Consultant - Construction
Hugo Carey is a member of the Construction team at Azon. He has an honours bachelor’s degree in Business from Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology where his final year research project was shortlisted to be published. He loves to travel and spent summers living in Chicago and Barcelona. Within Azon Hugo deals with professional level hiring for Dublin based Main Contractors and Residential Developers.