I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Funds & Asset Management
Graduate Client Reporting Associate
- SalaryUp to €32000.00 per annum
- Published16 Mar 2023
- Apply now!
Graduate – Client Reporting Associate (Contract)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Azon are delighted to be partnering with an Irish founded Investment Manager here in Dublin which are looking to add to their talented team.
The company has seen significant growth since they set up over 20 years ago, with major plans to increase their AUM of 7 billion to 10 billion USD by 2024.
WHY THIS ROLE
Sitting on the client reporting team you will be given exposure to the inner workings of an Investment Manager and as well as constant training and development throughout.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will assist with the production of a full suite of client facing materials on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- You will be liaising with the legal team ensuring all regulatory requirements are met.
- You will manage distribution of materials to clients and the sales team.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- You will have a degree in Finance,Accounting or Business
- You will have a keen interest in financial products and financial markets.
Recruitment Consultant - Funds & Assets
Justin specialises in Financial Services within Azon. Earlier in his career, Justin gained 18 months experience with State Street as a Custody Specialist during his Bachelors Degree in Business/Commerce at Waterford Institute of Technology where he was a Dean's List Award recipient. In addition, Justin gained strong relationship management experience in hospitality at Kilkea Castle Hotel & Resort where he worked for 4-years.