Client: A well established global credit servicing firm in the banking industry with a large presence in Ireland is looking to hire a Graduate AML Analyst.
The Location: Central Dublin
Why this Role:
- Excellent career opportunity for recent graduates
- Excellent salary and benefits package on offer
- Central Dublin Location in modern offices
The AML Analyst will work as part of the AML / Registration unit who are responsible for ensuring that a comprehensive anti-money laundering and fraud prevention framework is maintained and supported within the company.
You will be tasked with the collection and maintenance of all KYC documentation relating to investors in fund structures. The successful candidate will initially be focused on the registration aspects of the role including account opening and documentation requests.
- New Account set-up
- Liaising with investors in relation to required documentation
- Working with the Transfer Agency team in relation to account opening requests
- Conducting verification checks on new and existing investor
- Filing and maintenance of registration and AML documentation
- Responding to client and investor queries via telephone and email
- Assisting with project work
- Business Degree / Compliance qualification or equivalent relevant experience
- Proficient with MS Office in particular MS Excel
- Solid experience in an office environment
- Good time management
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of AML/KYC regulations in Ireland
- Previous exposure to AML / Registration in funds or a similar financial industry
- Strong customer service
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.